(Recasts with 1 bln figure, adds details) * To invest 250 million euros in Kaluga engine plant * Up-to-date engines will be produced there starting 2015 MOSCOW/FRANKFURT Aug 28 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen said on Wednesday it is aiming to invest a total of one billion euros ($1.25 billion) in Russia by 2018, initially expanding by building an engine plant in Kaluga. The company said that Russia is its primary strategic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen to invest 1 bln euros in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642