(Recasts with Q3 results, adds background, details, share) FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's third quarter operating earnings fell by a less than expected 23 percent amid tough pricing conditions and negative currency effects, Europe's largest carmaker said on Thursday. The company also stuck to its guidance for a full-year operating profit of 1.9 billion euros ($2.43 billion) excluding 400 million in restructuring charges, after reporting third-quarter earnings of 487 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen keeps targets after Q3 profit falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642