(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, March 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG , Europe's largest carmaker, will start managing its 6.9 billion euro ($10.9 billion) property portfolio centrally next month and may sell some of it, the company said on Thursday. "Previously, Volkswagen subsidiaries managed their respective property. Now they will first be grouped together to achieve greater transparency and then we will see further what we will do with them," a spokeswoman said. She ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen may look to sell some of its property" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.