* VW eyes Suzuki's success in bite-sized cars * Tiny sells big in emerging markets FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is exploring a potential cooperation deal with Japan's Suzuki Motor as a way to boost its expertise in the area of ultra small cars, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday, confirming a report in manager magazin. "You have see it through an Asian perspective, particularly a Japanese one. There are vehicle sizes and classes that cannot be found here," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen mulls cooperation with Suzuki - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642