(Adds details in paragraphs 3-6) LONDON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Bank plans to sell a 956 million euro ($1.18 billion) German car loan backed bond, its second true sale asset-backed securitisation, in early September, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. The finance unit of German car maker Volkswagen sold Germany's first true sale securitisation last November, which raised capital markets funding and reduced balance sheet risk in one go. In Germany, banks have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen plans second true sale car ABS -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642