* VW's plan tops Ford's $2.3 bln expansion program * Car sales expected to hit record in Brazil this yr * VW aims to become market leader-Brazil unit CEO (Recasts to add comment, background) SAO PAULO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, plans to invest up to 6.2 billion reais ($3.5 billion) in Brazil from 2010 through 2014 as it aims to become the country's biggest carmaker, the company's Brazilian head said on Thursday. The investment plans come as Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen to pour $3.5 bln into Brazil '10 to '14" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642