* Implied Q4 oper profit 2.29 bln eur vs poll 2.38 bln * VW proposes 3.06 eur div per pref share vs poll 3.16 * Cash pile shrinks q/q to 16.95 bln eur at end-Dec * Shares down 0.2 percent (Recasts, adds details) FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen, the world's second largest carmaker, posted an unexpected decline in fourth-quarter operating profit, pressuring the stock. Based on preliminary full-year results published on Friday, quarterly operating profit slid 0.9 percent to 2.29 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen Q4 operating profit misses consensus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642