(Adds details, background, share price) FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has reached a wage accord for around 3,800 staff who work for its Auto 5000 division, which makes the Touran van, Europe's biggest carmaker said on Friday. The deal runs until April 1, 2007, and calls for an annual 3 percent pay rise as of July 1 plus a one-off payment of 310 euros for the months of April, May and June, Volkswagen said in a statement. It also increases profit-sharing for staff. The IG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen reaches pay deal at Auto 5000 division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642