(Adds share prices, background) FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder told Reuters on Wednesday that VW would keep its stake in Swedish truckmaker Scania . "Our Scania shares are not for sale," he said. VW's 34 percent voting stake in Scania was in focus on Tuesday when German truckmaker MAN AG said it would take a look if the stake were put up for sale, although MAN Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson later made clear he did not want to buy the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen says its Scania stake not for sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.