(Recasts with company comment, previous HANOVER) FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has decided to sweeten buyout packages on offer for workers who volunteer soon to quit Europe's biggest carmaker, it said on Friday. "I can confirm that we will give workers a new buyout offer but we are not going to make public the details or numbers until we can present them to staff," a company spokesman said. He said nearly 85,000 workers in VW's six western German plants were set to get the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen sweetens staff buyout offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642