(Releads with new model, adds quotes) HANOVER, Germany, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen expects annual sales of its new pickup truck to hit 100,000 units, Europe's biggest carmaker said on Tuesday. VW gave visitors to the IAA truck show in Hanover a first glimpse at the pickup, on which it is counting to play a major roll in lifting total commercial vehicle sales to 800,000 units by 2018. The model is expected to roll off assembly lines in its site Pacheco, Argentina, starting in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen targets 100,000 sales with new pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642