(Adds share price, background) HANOVER, Germany, May 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Czech unit Skoda could cut up to 2,800 jobs under a review of staffing levels it will wrap up by year's end, Skoda said on Thursday. "We are reviewing the efficacy of 2,800 jobs outside production, so in areas like administration and logistics," a spokesman said, but stressed this did not mean all the jobs would necessarily be axed. Skoda employs around 26,000 people. The review will determine whether ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen unit Skoda puts 2,800 jobs under review" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642