* Automotive net liquidity 12.3 bln eur at end-June * Automotive net cash flow 4.3 bln eur in H1 * Q2 oper profit falls 56 pct to 928 million eur * Volkswagen ordinaries up 3.9 pct, preferreds down 3.2 pct (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's cash pile continued to grow since December and second-quarter operating profit easily beat expectations, Europe's largest carmaker said on Thursday. "Retaining our ability to act financially has the highest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen's cash pile grows ahead of Porsche deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.