(Adds details on other brands, forecast) FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the world's fourth-largest carmaker, reported on Wednesday that operating profit at its core VW brand rose 19 percent in the first quarter to 461 million euros ($718.1 million). Revenues were flat at 18.09 billion euros, translating to a near 2.55 percent margin versus last year's 2.14 percent. The group's financial services division reported operating profit rose 7 percent to 276 million euros, only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen's VW brand boosts Q1 operating margin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642