(Recasts with details, background, share price) TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo AB will buy Nissan Motor Co.'s remaining 6 percent stake in Japanese truck maker Nissan Diesel Motor Co. , bringing its total ownership to 19 percent, Nissan Motor said on Monday. Shares in Nissan Diesel, the smallest of Japan's four truck makers, spiked 7.7 percent higher at one point on the news, before closing at 466 yen, up 5.67 percent on the day. Nissan, Japan's second-biggest auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo to buy Nissan's remaining Nissan Diesel stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.