* Statement about sale due 1045 GMT - Volvo spokesman * Would be biggest Chinese buy of overseas automaker (Adds background, Volvo comment) STOCKHOLM, Dec 23 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker Ford has not yet inked a deal to sell its Volvo Cars unit to China's Zhejiang Geely a spokesman for Volvo said, after Swedish television reported on Wednesday an agreement had been signed. "The deal is not finalised," Jonas Knutsson, communications manager for Volvo Cars told Reuters. "However, more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Cars says sale to Geely not yet finalised" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.