(Adds CEO quotes, background) STOCKHOLM, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Volvo , the world's number two truck maker, said its forecasts of heavy-duty truck markets this year was largely unchanged despite recent turmoil in global financial markets. The firm, which makes trucks under the Mack, Renault, Nissan and Volvo brands, has forecast a rise in the European market this year but a sharp contraction in North America after a buying spree ahead of new emission rules. Volvo issued the forecasts a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo CEO still sees U.S. market recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642