(Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, May 19 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo, the world's second biggest truck maker, posted a 22-percent rise in truck deliveries for January through April on Thursday. Volvo delivered 71,766 trucks in the period, up from 58,753 a year earlier. The Volvo group includes the Renault and Mack brands, as well as vehicles sold under its own name, following its acquisition of France's Renault VI in 2001. Deliveries of its Volvo Trucks brand rose 23 percent while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Jan-April truck deliveries up 22 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.