(Adds details) STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo , the world's second-biggest truck maker, rose 20 percent year-on-year in January through August, the company said on Monday. The rise was the same as registered in January to July. Volvo said in a statement that deliveries of its Mack brand rose 55 percent, totalling 23,675 units. "The deliveries figures continue to reflect the strong order intake seen in the first part of 2005. Buying interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Jan-Aug deliveries rise 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642