(Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo , the world's second biggest truck maker, rose 20 percent in January through July, the firm said on Thursday. Volvo delivered 126,001 trucks in the seven-month period, up from 105,423 units in the same period of 2004. The Volvo group includes the Renault and Mack brands, as well as vehicles sold under its own name, following its acquisition of France's Renault VI in 2001. Deliveries of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Jan-July deliveries rise 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642