(Adds details) STOCKHOLM, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo , the world's second-biggest truck maker, rose 13 percent from January through November year-on-year, buoyed by steady demand in North America, the firm said on Tuesday. Volvo delivered 194,609 trucks in the period, up from 172,653 year earlier. The Volvo group includes the Renault and Mack brands, as well as vehicles sold under its own name, following its acquisition of France's Renault VI in 2001. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Jan-Nov truck sales up 13 pct year on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.