(Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo AB , the world's second biggest truck maker, said on Tuesday its truck deliveries rose 3 percent in January through November. Volvo delivered 201,050 trucks in the period, up from 194,609 a year earlier. This would mean shipments in November alone rose 1.8 percent year-on-year to 20,082 trucks, according to Reuters' calculations. A buying spree of older, but cheaper, trucks ahead of new environmental rules on both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Jan-Nov truck shipments rise 3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.