(Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo, the world's second-biggest truck maker, jumped 30 percent in January as demand remained strong in its key European and North American markets, the company said on Wednesday. Volvo delivered 15,869 trucks in the period, up from 12,222 a year earlier. The Volvo group includes the Renault and Mack brands, as well as vehicles sold under its own name, following its acquisition of France's Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Jan truck deliveries, 12-mth orders surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.