(Adds detail, background, share) STOCKHOLM, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's number two truck maker, reported on Wednesday a 6 percent year-on-year drop in truck deliveries in January. Volvo said in a statement deliveries of its Mack brand were down 47 percent, while deliveries from Renault Trucks fell 22 percent. Deliveries from Volvo-labelled trucks rose 30 percent compared with the year-earlier period. Volvo shares were down 2.5 percent at 541 crowns by 0911 GMT, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Jan truck deliveries fall 6 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.