(Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo, the world's second biggest truck maker, rose 3 percent in January through July, the firm said on Monday. Volvo delivered 129,654 trucks in the period, up from 126,001 a year earlier. The firm said deliveries in Europe, its biggest market, rose 13 percent year-on-year, and climbed a matching 13 percent in North America. Deliveries in Asia, where comparisons are skewed due to a delivery of a big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo January-July truck deliveries rise 3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642