* Total truck shipments rise 62 pct yr/yr in July * Europe deliveries up 61 perecnt * Analysts say figures better than expected (Adds share price reaction, analyst quote, background) STOCKHOLM, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Truck deliveries by world number two maker Volvo rose 62 percent year-on-year in July on the back of firmer European demand as commercial vehicle markets rebound from their worst downturn in decades. Volvo, which sells trucks under the Renault, Mack, UD Trucks and Eicher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo July truck shipments soar as Europe recovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642