(Adds share price, CEO, background) STOCKHOLM, July 23 (Reuters) - The world's second-biggest truck maker, AB Volvo , reported second-quarter earnings above expectations on Wednesday, boosted by new products, and said it saw flat North American sales in 2003. Volvo reported pre-tax profit of 2.04 billion crowns ($249.5 million) compared with a mean forecast of 1.76 billion in a Reuters poll and 1.31 billion in the same period last year. Sales were 44.6 billion crowns compared with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo profit beats forecasts, sees stable market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.