(Adds Autoliv comment, share, background) STOCKHOLM, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's No. 2 truck maker, said its election panel had proposed Autoliv Chief Executive Lars Westerberg as a new board member, which leaves shareholder and activist fund Cevian without a representative. Volvo also said on Friday that Westerberg would be stepping down as Autoliv CEO, which hit the shares of the world's biggest maker of airbags and seatbelts. The shares later recovered most of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo proposes Autoliv CEO for board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.