(Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, April 25 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo AB posted first-quarter pretax earnings above market expectations on Friday and raised its market forecast for Europe, saying order intake there was "surprisingly strong". Volvo reported a pretax profit of 6.14 billion Swedish crowns ($1 billion) versus a year-earlier 5.41 billion and a mean forecast of 5.71 billion in a Reuters poll of 17 analysts. Demand in Volvo's main markets over the past ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Q1 pretax tops forecast, ups Europe outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.