(Adds detail, analyst's quote) STOCKHOLM, July 25 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo posted second-quarter pretax profit slightly ahead of market expectations on Monday and said it had raised its outlook for the truck market in North America this year. Quarterly pretax earnings rose to 5.25 billion Swedish crowns ($675.7 million) versus the 5.23 billion seen in a Reuters poll and 3.91 billion in the year-ago quarter. Sales rose to 61.1 billion crowns from 53.3 billion a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Q2 just above forecast, upbeat on N.America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.