(Adds detail, background, share price) STOCKHOLM, July 23 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker AB Volvo on Tuesday posted second quarter pre-tax profits in line with expectations, saying the West European market looked relatively stable and the North American market was no longer in decline. Volvo's share, which are down six percent so far this year compared with a 21 percent fall in the DJ Stoxx European industrials index , rose 1.8 percent to 168 crowns on a slightly negative Stockholm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Q2 profits in line, share firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.