(Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Oct 25 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo reported third-quarter pretax earnings ahead of market expectations on Tuesday and increased its outlook for its key markets this year, but said markets in 2006 would be flat. Pretax profit of 4.02 billion Swedish crowns ($503 million) beat the average forecast of 3.85 billion in a Reuters poll of 17 analysts and a year-ago 1.52 billion. Last year's earnings were hit by a 1.31 billion writedown of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo Q3 pretax beats consensus, outlook better" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642