(Adds detail, background) GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's second biggest truck maker, expects to raise prices next year to offset a weaker dollar and higher raw materials costs, its chief executive said on Wednesday. Volvo has profited from increasing demand for heavy trucks on both sides of the Atlantic this year in an otherwise lacklustre autos market, and has so far been able to pass on rising raw material costs to customers. "I think we will need ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo to raise prices due to dlr, materials costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.