(Adds Volvo comment) DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Volvo Cars, owned by China's Geely, is recalling 8,406 S80 cars for a potential power steering fluid problem that could increase the risk of a crash, according to a federal safety regulator website. Volvo is recalling the 2007 model year cars, built between March 8, 2006, and May 16, 2007, to inspect a potential problem that could lead to a burst hose at the steering gear that would cause a sudden loss of power steering, according to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo recalls 8,400 cars in US for steering issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.