(Adds detail, quote, share, background) SHANGHAI, China, March 31 (Reuters) - AB Volvo expects its truck sales to increase this year at least in line with market growth in Europe and North America, the chief executive of the Swedish group's trucks unit said on Wednesday. Volvo is the world's number two maker of trucks. Volvo Trucks had a 15.6 percent market share in Europe in February, up from 15.2 percent in 2003, and 10.7 percent of the North American market, up from 9.6 percent last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo sees truck sales grow at least at market pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642