* Renault, Industrivarden eye Volvo share conversion * Seen as move to ease possible Renault exit from Volvo (Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Renault and the other main owner of Swedish truck maker Volvo on Thursday proposed a share conversion which could set the stage for the French carmaker to sell its stake in Volvo. Speculation Renault will sell off its holding in Volvo, which it considers a financial rather than strategic asset, has been rife in recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo share plan could pave way for Renault exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642