* Jan deliveries fall 32 pct yr/yr in key European market * Volvo shipments up 21 pct in N America, Asia up 12 pct * Little sign of strong recovery in Europe (Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Feb 24 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo said on Wednesday deliveries of its trucks fell 8 percent year-on-year in January as weak demand continued to plague its main European market. The highly cyclical heavy-duty truck market was plunged into its steepest downturn in decades ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo shipments fall in Jan as weakness lingers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.