* Volvo Feb truck deliveries up 11 percent year-on-year * First annual rise in shipments since August 2008 * Asian upturn offsets weakness in Europe, North America (Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, March 24 (Reuters) - World No.2 truckmaker Volvo said on Wednesday shipments of its trucks rose 11 percent year-on-year in February as firmer demand in Asia helped offset lingering weakness on both sides of the Atlantic. The deliveries in February, which were up 27 percent from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo shipments up yr/yr for first time since 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.