(Adds details, analysts, share price) STOCKHOLM, March 30 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo AB fell 3 percent year-on-year in the first two months of 2006, the world's second biggest truck maker said on Thursday. The fall was due to lower demand in the Middle East, reflecting a large order in the same period last year in Iran, and a changeover in production to new engines in Europe. Volvo delivered 32,336 trucks in the period, down from 33,508 a year earlier, it said in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo truck deliveries fall 3pct in 1st two months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642