* Volvo July truck deliveries fall 54 pct yr/yr in July * Annual decline in line with aggregate fall in Jan-July * Shipments down 66 pct yr/yr in Europe (Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, July 27 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo AB said on Thursday its truck shipments fell 54 percent year-on-year in July as the economic downturn weighed on demand for commercial vehicles across the globe. Volvo, which sells trucks under brands such as Renault, Nissan Diesel and Mack ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo truck shipments down 54pct in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642