(Updates with background, spokesman and analyst comments, share price) STOCKHOLM, May 20 (Reuters) - Shipments of world number two truck maker Volvo's vehicles rose 44 percent in April from a year earlier, boosted by a temporary surge in North American deliveries in the wake of U.S. strike action. The Swedish firm, which sells trucks under the Renault, Nissan, Diesel and Mack brands as well as its own name, said in a statement on Tuesday it delivered 24,616 trucks in April compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volvo truck shipments rise 44 pct in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642