(Adds background) By Aleksandras Budrys VERKHNAYA SALDA, Russia, May 19 (Reuters) - The world's top titanium maker, VSMPO-Avisma , could sell a stake to the Russian government this year as the Kremlin seeks to tighten control over strategic assets, the company's co-owner said on Friday. "I think they may become a shareholder by the end of this year," Vladislav Tetyukhin, VSMPO-Avisma general director, said on the sidelines of a press conference at the company's main production plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VSMPO-Avisma may sell stake to Russia by end 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642