(Adds background, detail, shares) FRANKFURT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen said on Thursday it had agreed in principle with the automotive unit of engineering and electronics giant Siemens on a joint venture to make diesel injection systems. "We are agreed in principle, but the details have still to be discussed," a Volkswagen spokesman told Reuters. Siemens Chief Executive Heinrich von Pierer said earlier at the company's annual general meeting that the Siemens VDO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW agreed in principle on diesel jv with Siemens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642