* Volkswagen will have to pay less taxes * Total acquisition price would be a little over 8 bln euros * Volkswagen declines to comment (Adds Volkswagen response) FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's supervisory board will discuss plans to acquire the remaining 50.1 percent of Porsche SE'S sports car business at an extraordinary meeting on February 14, German magazine Der Spiegel reported. The magazine said the German Finance Ministry already has a draft for the deal available. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW board to discuss Porsche-deal on Feb. 14-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.