(Adds background, detail of September unit sales.) FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - A stake sale in Volkswagen to Gulf emirate Abu Dhabi is no longer an issue, the carmaker's chief, Bernd Pischetsrieder, said on Wednesday. "The subject is over," he said, adding that he saw no possibility of Abu Dhabi finding another way to buy shares in Europe's largest carmaker. Volkswagen had been counting on the stake sale to help finance a major acquisition. The sale fell through on September 15 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW chief says Abu Dhabi talks no longer an issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642