* H1 sales up 20.7 pct to 61.8 billion eur * Operating profit up to 2.8 bln eur from 1.2 bln eur * Sees significant rise in FY revenue, operating profit * Shares up over 2 percent (Adds details, background) MUNICH, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's first half earnings beat forecasts, thanks in part to strength in China, and it said it was confident of improving its sales and margins even though the second half would get tougher. Global carmakers are building up their businesses in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW confident on H2 despite market upheaval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.