(Adds detail, background, shares) By Jan Schwartz BRAUNSCHWEIG, Germany, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The finance unit of Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Thursday it planned to issue more bonds in 2003 and expected to hold profits flat this year despite a weak auto market. "There will be some more bonds this year," the head of Volkswagen Financial Services, Norbert Massfeller, told Reuters in an interview, adding they would be of a size similar to the 1.5 billion euro seven-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW finance unit plans more bond issues in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.