(Adds background, stock price) FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is very satisfied with the bids it has received for car rental firm Europcar but has not ruled out a public listing for the business, a source familiar with the situation said on Friday. "An order of magnitude of around 3 billion euros ($3.57 billion) for enterprise value is certainly realistic," the source said of the offers. He told Reuters that more than two but fewer than 10 parties had submitted bids, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW gets at least four Europcar bids -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.