(Adds details, background, share price) FRANKFURT, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will increase investment in automotive plant and equipment to an average of 6 percent of sales in the 2008-2010 period as it mounts a model offensive, Europe's biggest carmaker said. "As a result of upfront expenditures on new products, powertrains and locations, the ratio of investments in property, plant and equipment to sales revenue (capex) will be at a competitive level of approximately 6 percent on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW to increase automotive capex ratio to 6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642