(Changes 1st paragraph and adds detail in paragraphs 4-10, byline) By Julio Martinez PUEBLA, Mexico, Ago 20 (Reuters) - Union leaders at Volkswagen AG's Mexico plant headed back to the negotiating table with management on Friday in a bid to end a three-day-old strike at the company's sole North American operation. Almost 10,000 workers at Volkswagen AG's plant in Puebla, about 120 km (75 miles) east of Mexico City and the only place in the world where the popular New Beetle is made, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW Mexico, union head into talks to end strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642